Boxing Canada is looking for coaches for the 2022 AMBC Elite Men & Women Continental Championships in Ecuador
Boxing Canada is looking for coaches to support the National Team at the 2022 AMBC Elite Men & Women Continental Championships in Guayaquil, Ecuador.
The coaches must be available for the following dates (subject to change):
- Event – Pre-competition 2022 AMBC Elite Men & Women Continental Championships Training Camp: March 13th to March 22nd, 2022 / Montreal, Canada
- Event – Competition 2022 AMBC Elite Men & Women Continental Championships: March 22nd to April 2nd, 2022 / Guayaquil, Ecuador
Please refer to the Coaching Nomination Procedures document. Coaches must complete Coaching Nomination Application form and send the duly completed form to Andréane Bélanger at [email protected] by Monday, February 28th, 2022 at 8:00 a.m. EST.
Coaches wishing to be considered by Boxing Canada must have / must be:
- Fully certified at NCCP Level 3 or higher;
- A coach who has completed at least six (6) NCCP Competition Development multisport modules;
- A coach who has completed at least four (4) NCCP Competition Development multisport modules and Boxing Canada’s Performance Analysis Workshop.
- A member in good standing with their provincial boxing association (PSO) and Boxing Canada;
- A current member of the professional coaching program of the Coaching Association of Canada;
- Available for the entire duration of the event (according to the dates above)
- Sign the Code of Conduct;
- English or French speaking. Both is a plus;
- Complete the IPLC-INT personality questionnaire (annex 1);
- Background checks and Safe Sport Training.
- Be certified at least 1-star AIBA;
- Provide a valid Canadian passport with an expiry of at least 6 months from the conclusion of the 2022 AMBC Elite Men & Women Continental Championships (September 3rd, 2022);
- Provide a proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. The QR code will be required. A person is considered fully vaccinated on the 14th day following the injection of the second dose of vaccine.
Posted on: February 18, 2022