Boxing Canada is looking for coaches for the 2022 IBA Elite Women’s World Championships in Turkey
Boxing Canada is looking for coaches to support the National Team at the 2022 IBA Women’s World Championships in Istanbul, Turkey.
The coaches must be available for the following dates (subject to change):
- Event – Pre-competition 2022 IBA Elite Women’s Championships Training Camp: April 24th to May 5th, 2022 / Venue TBC
- Event – Competition of the 2022 IBA Elite Women’s World Boxing Championships: May 6th to May 21st, 2022 / Istanbul, Turkey
Please refer to the Coaching Nomination Procedures document. Coaches must complete the Coaching Nomination Application form and send the duly completed form to Andréane Bélanger at [email protected] by Monday, April 4th, 2022 at 8:00 a.m. ET.
Coaches wishing to be considered by Boxing Canada must have / must be:
- Fully certified at NCCP Level 3 or higher;
- A coach who has completed at least six (6) NCCP Competition Development multisport modules;
- A coach who has completed at least four (4) NCCP Competition Development multisport modules and Boxing Canada’s Performance Analysis Workshop.
- A member in good standing with their provincial boxing association (PSO) and Boxing Canada;
- A current member of the professional coaching program of the Coaching Association of Canada;
- Available for the entire duration of the event (according to the dates above);
- Sign the Code of Conduct;
- English or French speaking. Both is a plus;
- Complete the IPLC-INT personality questionnaire (annex 1);
- Background checks and Safe Sport Training.
- Be certified at least 1-star AIBA;
- Provide a valid Canadian passport with an expiry of at least 6 months from the conclusion of the 2022 AMBC Elite Men & Women Continental Championships (November 21st, 2022);
- Provide a proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. The QR code will be required. A person is considered fully vaccinated on the 14th day following the injection of the second dose of vaccine.
Posted on: March 28, 2022