Success for the High Performance Personal Coach Pilot Program
Boxing Canada is pleased to recognize the significant contribution that the following coaches are making at the Pan American Games Qualification Competition and Youth Continental Championships as part of the High Performance Personal Coach Pilot Program.
- Socrates Celestial, Kombat Arts, Mississauga, ON
- Jordan Mathieu, Pound 4 Pound, Montreal, QC
- Marie-Jeanne Parent, Boxe Quebec
- Brad Ross, Boxing Nova Scotia
- Hugo Trembley, Rival Boxing Gym Rive-Nord. Bousbriand, QC
- Syd Vanderpool, SydFIT Health Centre, Kitchener, ON
The participating coaches are currently in Cali, Colombia at the 2023 Elite, Youth and Junior Continental Boxing Championships working alongside Boxing Canada’s National Team Coaches Samir El Mais and Vincent Auclair, and the event Coaches Sebastian Cordova (ON), Eve Fortin (QC), and Jesse Pineiro (BC).
This pilot program is designed to support our high performance athletes while up-skilling coaches by allowing them to work with their athlete on the Pan American boxing stage. More information on the program is available here.
Posted on: August 7, 2023